- Variable size stroke adjustment, allows the user to vary the volume and pressure per stroke
- Integral pressure adjustment vernier knob for fine pressure adjustment
- Directly connection to pressure modules consolidates two separate pieces into one when performing pressure calibration and testing
- Two ¼ inch NPT pressure ports, one for reference (pressure module or gauge), one for UUT
- Compatible with optional Fluke-700PRV pressure relief valve designed to protect pressure modules from overpressure damage
- Improved priming
- Improved stroke limiting mechanism
Note: The user must provide a hose with appropriate end fittings to apply pressure from the UUT port to the calibration unit under test such as the Fluke-700HTH-1 hose kit.